Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Place New Environment New Experience

Yesterday, 26 March 2012, I reported for duty for the first day at new company called Matrix Power Network Sdn Bhd (located at Seksyen 13, Bangi, Selangor). It is the first job after 3 months of jobless at home and dozen of interview (and had to reject ones due to already accepted this and had to pull-out my application from Quintix which called me for interview yesterday). Sorry Quintix and Digital Five.. I've make-up my mind and choose this local company. May Allah give me barakah.

Why am I choosing a company that has nothing to do with my previous experience? Before that, the salary is equivalent to previous salary and not because I'm jobless and not because the offer the best. The reason was this is the opportunity for me to start new phases in my life. I'm giving the opportunity to lead a team of engineer. This is something I'm looking for after being in the programming field for more than 10 years and lead few project. On top of that, I'm gaining new knowledge which definitely give me an advantage to move forward and its prove that I'm a versatile person :)

Anyway.... wish me luck friends...

No comments: