Sunday, December 11, 2011

Full Moon Eclipse (Dec 10, 2011) - I miss it

When I heard that there will be full moon eclipse on Dec 10 for more than 4 hours and can be seen clearly in Malaysia... WOW... can't wait to see that especially when I wish to test what I learn from my friend on using my camera and how to manually set the aperture, shutter speed, ISO, etc..

Day before, I tried and practice the knowledge since the moon was very bright although it is still a day earlier to get full moon. Here are few of those pictures..





You can view the complete set here.
A day before full moon eclipse on 2011


On the day of the eclipse, I went to my family-in-law house and wish to take the picture of the eclipse there. However, due to cloudy (it looked like it will be raining) and I'm to tired, I felt asleep. I thought I can't get the opportunity to see that. But when I woke up on the next morning, my wife told me that I miss that chances... they did saw that .. around 11.30pm and I was already 'arrived at the moon'... to bad.. will there be another time for me?

No comments: